Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guys,
Who needs them?
We don’t need these low level species,
What use are they to us really.
They are all useless,
Jackasses,
Wolfs is sheep’s clothing,
Waiting to stop,
Smash,
Devourer their prey,
That prey being us.
Thinking we are weak,
Little bunnies,
Like we are scared of them.
We are the higher species,
We need to stand up,
Show them who’s superior.
Stomp,
Smash,
Rip apart their species.
They are no good,
None of them.
Low down,
Dirty,
Scum.
They are the bottom feeders of our world.
The only good thing about them,
The one thing is in their pants,
Sometimes that’s not even that good.

They are knuckle draggers,
Cavemen,
Have no respect,
No intelligence,
No thoughts of what their actions do,
Destroying anything in their path.
Well not me,
Not this time,
Not anymore.
I will no longer stand in line,
Stand to the side,
Stand down from men,
Be pushed around,
Told what to do.
I am better,
I am superior.

You best take notes,
Best watch out.
I will no longer be treated poorly,
Take things lying down.
I will fight back,
I will win,
You no longer have control over me.
I am stronger,
I am smarter,
I am superior.

No comments:

Post a Comment