Friday, June 5, 2009

I am so tired of these games,
Of you making me feel bad.
If you really want me then show me,
Prove it,
If you don't then screw you,
I'll get over it,
But why should i waste my time,
Hurt my heart more than i need.
I cant ever talk to you about anything,
I don't feel comfortable doing it anymore.
I feel like if i open my mouth,
Say what I feel,
What's on my mind,
Then I will be hurting again,
Getting yelled at,
Making you mad,
You making me feel as if i did something wrong.

Somethings changed,
I feel it in my body,
My bones,
My soul,
My heart.
I hear it in your voice,
Something about you isn't the same,
Not the same one i fell in love with.
Something,
Someone has changed you.
You don't seem to be as warm,
Loving,
Caring towards me.
It hurts.
You voice actually bugged me,
For the first time I had to stop listening to you.

I'm tired of games,
I'm tired of hurting,
I'm tired of feeling like i'm the one in the wrong,
I'm tired of being alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment