Thursday, June 4, 2009

I use to make you happy.
I use to make you smile.
I use to make you happy when sad,
Smile when something was wrong.
I don’t do this anymore,
Why.
Why is it that I don’t make you happy?
Aren’t I the same person?
Don’t you still love me?
Shouldn’t the one you love make you happy?
You should want to talk to them,
Want to be with them,
Want to spend time with them.
You shouldn’t have to fight for their attention,
Their affection.
This is not love.
Love is shown,
Flaunted,
Wanted.

Why must I fight,
Why must I feel like I beg,
Why is it I don’t feel wanted,
Cared for,
Loved,
Like I make you happy anymore.

I need attention,
Need love,
Need to be wanted,
Need to be the one to make you happy,
To make you smile.

I want you to want to talk to me,
To spend time with me,
To be with me,
But this is not so.

I use to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment