Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I need a guy...

I need a guy,
A guy that wants to love me,
To show his love to me.
Wants to cuddle,
Wants to kiss,
Wants to spend time with me.
I need a man who wants to show his love to me,
Who wants to prove his love,
To always let me know he loves me.
A man that isn’t afraid of public,
Who doesn’t care who is around.
One that will kiss me,
Hold my hand,
Be lovey even in public,
Even to just let everyone else know I’m his.
I want a man that would be happier,
Happier than anything to call me his,
For me to call him mine.

I want a man that will always love me,
That will never hate me,
That will always want to be with me.
A man that cares deeply and will show it to me.

This kind of man does not exist.
If this species of man is around all other men are doomed.
This type of man must be on another planet,
Extinct,
Maybe even just a fantasy that wont come true.
I can always wish and hope,
Though it won’t come true,
I still have my dreams to escape to when I close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment