Friday, May 29, 2009


I don't think I can do this anymore,
I don't think I can hold on any longer.
There's nothing left,
Nothing left to give,
Nothing left to take,
There's nothing left of me.
My hearts gone,
My spirits broke,
I feel cold and alone.
Everything is gone from me,
There's nothing but a shell left.
I've cried,
I've tried,
I cant do it anymore.
There's nothing left,
I feel hurt,
But at the same time I feel nothing,
Nothing more is left.
Men are the enemy,
I know this now.
Nothing comes good from them,
Nothing comes from them.
They are cold,
Heartless,
Selfish,
Their words meaningless.
There's no point in trying,
No point in faking.
I've put on this fasuade for way too long,
Thinking,
Hopeing it would be true.
Nothing I do is good enough for you.
You think of me as nothing,
As something to throw away when bored.
I don't think I can do this anymore.
There is nothing left of me,
No emotion,
No feeling,
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment