Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Untitled

My friend wrote this poem,
and I loved it so much I had to share it
with all of you!
I hope yall love it as much as I do.





Dream of happy things

Of butterflies with golden wings

Of great blue skies

And lullabies

And things

Dreams of someone you love dear

Dreams of standing way up here

Dreams of flying with the birds

Dreams of no more hateful words

Dreams of hearts that want to give

Dreams of a love that will always live

That is what I want to give

To youHold me now

Don't let me go

You know I can't let

These feelings show

Some day soonI know we'll be

Together in harmony

But until then

What can we do?

For I am stillApart from you

All I have

Is all I knowI can find you

Wherever I go

For if I just close my eyes

I will see you

Standing there next to me

So dream a dreamof me

Together we can swim the sea

Everything will be

As we want it to be

As long as

We dream

Now that you

Have heard my Song

Now that this

Lullaby is sung

Close your eyes

And dream


Written by J.E.D,

more work can be found at:

musingsfromwunderland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment