Monday, May 11, 2009

Crazy, Smothering, Head Over Heels?


Wanting to talk twenty-four-seven,
Wanting to hear you say I love you,
Even one-hundred times a day,
Being all selfish and wanting you to myself.
Getting jealous and being a woman,
Having my doubts.
Wanting to feel your touch,
The feel of your skin next to mine,
Your lips and my lips combined.
No I’m not perfect,
But neither are you.
Does wanting to be loved by you,
Hearing you say those three words,
Hearing your sweet voice,
Talking to you all the time,
And always knowing you care,
Make me crazy,
Make me smothering,
Or just make me head over heels.
Either way I don’t care,
Because it’s me,
It’s who I am and what I am.
So take me or leave me,
You decide.
I hope you choose the one best for you,
But don’t forget I’m here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment