Saturday, May 9, 2009

Why Must You/Don't Know What To Do


Why must you do this to me.

Why must you pull me in close then push me away.

Why must you do it again.

Is it just to see the pain,

To see how much power you have over me.

Am I stupid for believing in you,

Or am I blinded by love.

Is love really even there from you

Or is this just a trick from you.

How am I suppose to know.

I have faith,

I have hope,

But is it all just a lie.

How do I know.

All I can do is believe it is true,

All that you tell me, all that you say.

What else am i suppose to do.

I don't want to turn my back,

But is that what I have to do.

I do not know what to do.

I do not know how to act.

I do not know what to say.

I feel like everything I do is wrong,

Why must you make me feel this way.

Is this just a trick, a lie, some fantasy.

Are you trying to pray on my weakness,

Show how much power you have.

Are you Hitler and me a jew,

Are you the devil and me just a weak angel.

I do not know why you do what you do,

So I do not know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment