Friday, May 22, 2009

Tired of it all!

My pulse racing,
My heart pounding,
My brain tensing.
I just wana scream!
Scream at those who mock me,
Those who put me down,
Those who treat me like dirt,
Those who think im a child.
To those who say something and do another,
To those who hurt me,
To those who lie to me,
To those who break my heart,
To those who think their actions have no affect.
I'm tired of you all!
I'm tired of the pain,
The fustrasion,
The unhappiness you bring on.
I need a pillow to cover up my screams,
A punching bag to be angry at,
A Cherrybomb in my hand to calm my nerves.
No more will i put up with you!
No more will I keep quiet!
No I don't want the drama,
Yet I cannot do this any longer.
I have to say what you do to me,
How i feel you treat me,
How you make me feel like i am nothing.
This is over and I am done,
No more putting up with people treating me like im nothing,
No more with people treating me like a child,
No more with people saying one thing and doing another,
No more with people getting away with it.
No more will i be affected by someone elses choices,
No more will i be affected by someone elses moods,
No more will i be affected by someone elses issues.
If you say something to me you better keep what you say.
Don't go back on it,
Don't change your mind,
Don't forget about me,
Don't let your mood affect what you say.
If you treat me like im nothing, that's what i'll be come.
If you treat me like a child, you will get a childs response.
If you keep treating me like this,
If all of you keep treating me like this,
There will be no more me around.
I will dispear from your life.
If you want me in your life you better start acting like it,
Start treating me better,
Start paying attention to me,
Start being with me and not shunning me.
I'm tired of you all!
I'm done with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment