Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Hate/Why.




I hate that I love you,


I hate how I love you,


I hate that you say you love me.


I don't feel this so call love.


I do not see this "love" you say you have for me.


Shut your mouth and say it no more!


I hate that I feel that I cant live without you,


But I hate your actions towards me.


How you make me feel,


Sometimes good, other times horrid.


I hate that feeling!


Why must you do this to me,


Why must you drive me crazy.


Decide! Decide! Decide!


Why must you make me suffer so,


Why must I feel like I need to earn your love.


Why don't you want me, then do.


You make me go round and round.


Getting dizzy from this dance.


Unsure what's real and what's not,


What is truth and what is lie.


I don't want to do this dance any longer,


I do not want to spin anymore.


Make up your mind!


Do not keep me if you want to let me go.


Do not make me want to scream like you do so well.


I'm tired of this crap!


I'm so over this rollercoaster.


1 comment: